quarta-feira, julho 12, 2006

Razorblade Relations

pic: death - Sandman (Gaiman)

He walks into the empty room as the tears slide down his cheek
Locks the doors that surround him
He doesn't want anyone to see
He goes to the cabinet
He reaches to the back
"I know this is were I hid it."
Behind the band-aid pack

As he searches desperately
He never stops to see
His brother in the corner

Holding what he seeks
"So this is what you truly want?"
He looks as his brother speaks
"To end you life with a razorblades?"
"Or do you just like to bleed?"

"Give that to me!"
He cries out
"You don't know what its like."
He turns to the mirror
"To lie awake and cry all night."

"See that's the one thing you don't get,
I do,I may not cry for the same reasons,
But I sit and cry for you...."

By:Jeremy Veal

Sem comentários: