sábado, novembro 11, 2006

my little nonsense


Every kind of love Or al least my kind of love, Must be an imaginary love to start with
You looked at me no more than simpathy
Turning me up and turning me sown, making me smile and making me frown
Did I asked to much, more than a lot, You gave nothing, now it's all I've got
So whose to worry if our hearts get thorn
Well there was a time when you let me know
No Love No glory
Drying up in the conversation, you will be the one who cannot talk
But when I crawl into your arms everything comes tumbling down
The potential you'll be, that you'll never see
And I wish that I was made of stone
Brushing my fears away
It's so hard to speak I can barely look you in the eyes
You're driving me mad
There's some kinf of magic inside of you
Isn't always so? the story is unfold, at least you got a diferent role
Put the boots back on and run
Hide my head I wanna drown my sorrow.

little prince by MelGama

3 comentários:

Maria disse...

Óptimas escolhas neste CD de série limitada.
Sorte a nossa!

:) beijos!

skywalker disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
skywalker disse...

:) Uma frase colocada num post no CML por Bee:
"Da próxima vez que um pôr-de-sol lhe tirar o fôlego ou um campo de flores o deixar sem palavras, fique assim. Não diga nada e ouça apenas o sussurro do céu: “Gostas? Fi-lo só para ti.”

Como a Maria digo-te:
SORTE A NOSSA por te termos AQUI.

Beijos